Limba is dedicated to promote and address issues that effect the quality of life on Long Island. This includes:
- New Ferry systems to Connecticut (Shoreham to New Haven) "Homeland Security Access to Long Island"
Gerry Fitzpatrick, Chair of Ferry Technology Committee
- A 3rd track on the LIRR mainline to accommodate freight and reverse commute.
John Howell, Chair of Rail Transportation Committee
- The "East End Reliever," a combined rail and express highway on present LIRR right-of-way
- Repowering Long Island's least efficient electric power plants, Repowering, will double the power output of each plant and reduce emissions by 90%. We also support the opening of Spagnoli Rd and Caithness power plants because they are efficient, combined cycle power plants in lieu of repowering old plants.
Mark Serotoff, Chair of Energy & Environment Committee
- Please visit www.InfrastructureUSA.org - a nonprofit, user-based web site focused on generating Citizen Dialogue about Civil Infrastructure.